Friday, January 2, 2009

The rest of Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve morning Sarah, Jamie and I got all the lods together for Donuts from Shipleys and gifts from each other. It was a lot of fun. Look how cute David and Cole look here. I love this picture.
James, Abby, Matthew, Zach and Kaycee opening up their gifts from each other.
Matthew got a Wii game from Sarah and the kids
Kaycee got a littlest pet shop animal form Jamie and her kids
After dinner and lights we came home to do alittle Christmas eve things here. One thing we do as I am sure many do is decorate cookies for Santa. This year I thought Santa needed hi cookies on something a little more nice then a paper plate.
So I bought him a fun plate and cup from Kholes. I found some great deals there the week befor Christmas and couldnt pass them up.
Here the kids are decorating Santas cookie. Yummy
The final product.


I also let the kids open up one gift. They chose thier stocking gift from Grandma and Grandpa Woffinden. James, Matthew and Kaycee all got games and Cole got a Couriose George. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.
And last but not least we HAD to do the reindeer food. Oat meal and glitter.

No comments: