I took Cole to Build A Bear for his first
time this past week. the week end before Kaycee had gone there for a birthday party and
that's all it took. Cole wanted a bear as well. Then on Monday we got a Build A Bear
catalog in the mail and Cole carried it around
withh him everywere he went. He was so set on getting the monkey with the football uniform. Then he saw the dog and wanted that. Well we got to the store and Cole debated over the monkey and the dog. In the end the dog won.
Here he is picking out his new friend

Cole
wasn't to sure about putting the stuffing in. He
didn't like the sound the big
machine was making

Now its time to pick out a heart for his new friend.

In this picture I thing he is
rubbing the heart so that it will have his sent on it so that the dog will always remember who he is.

Now its time to give his new friend a bath and fluff his fur.

These are the stylish clothes Cole picked out for his new friend. Pretty cool duds don't ya think

Time to get his new friend dressed. Cole was hard to keep his
interest. He really like the sound box. The box were you can pick a sound to put inside your bear. Any way I was lucky
enough to get this one shot of him "watching" me dress his friend

Cole would like everyone to meet his new friend "Fred"

Cole really likes Fred. He says he is fun to cuddle with .

O ya, Cole and Fred are
rockin' it. :)
2 comments:
I've never been there, but it looks fun.
HEY, KRISTIE,
I FOUND YOUR BLOG THROUGH GINA'S. YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!! YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS THE SPITTING IMAGE OF YOU AND YOUR SISTER AT THAT AGE!!! I'M STILL TEACHING IN ALPINE---29 YEARS! WE SOLD OUR LAND, AND MY MOM AND I BUILT A BRAND NEW CONDO JUST SOUTH OF THE HOSPITAL. WE'VE BEEN THERE FOR 2 YEARS.
I EVEN HAVE A BLOG! CHECK IT OUT!
missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com
Post a Comment