Ok so I have had a few promptings in the past week and I am sure glad I listened. The fist one a lot of you know about. I have a great friend that fell into hard times right around Christmas time this last year. So I decided to do a little sub for Santa for her and her family. I am so glad I did. It helped her out and it really made Christmas special for me this year. With the money I collected from others helping out she was able to keep her electricity on. I was so glads to hear that. That is really all I needed to here from her. I was so glad I was able to help out. Thank you to all of you who helped me in this effort.
The second prompting was Yesterday. Jamie and I decided to take the kids to Incredible Pizza for the day. Incredible is like a grown up Chucky Cheese. Any way as I was getting Cole dressed I felt the impression to put him in something that was easy to describe or easy to spot him in. I hate when I get feelings like that. Any way I put him in jeans and his Astros jersey. (easy to describe to people.) Any way I am so glad I did. There is a little kids area to play in and then there is a big kid area to play in. We had spent a good portion of our time in the little kid area so we decided to go venture the big kid area. I had the double stroller with Maddy in the back in her car seat and Cole in the front as always. Any way we went out and James and Matthew were playing a game and I was paying attention to them. We went to move from that spot and I noticed the stroller was lighter then usual as I went to push it. Cole wasn't in it. I looked back over at the little kids area and he wasn't there. I started looking around the place and still couldn't find him. At this time Jamie wasn't with me as well because she was with her kids playing games. I told James to go find Jamie and to see if Cole was with her. He wasn't. By this time I was really starting to panic. Jamie went to the managers desk and told the manager up front and I told a worker back in the games were we were. I said he was a two year old boy in blue jeans and a white with black sleeve Astros shirt with green crocks. They called a code "Adam" and locked all the doors. Jamie said they even had workers standing at the front doors for extra protection. About 30 seconds later I saw Cole with a nice lady bringing him up to the front of the game area. When I saw him I just started to cry. The lady brought him to me and then left. Man what a scary feeling to lose one of your children. Any way after everything calmed down and I put Cole to bed I asked him if the nice lady talked to him. He said yes and that she asked him where his mommy was. He said he told her i was by the train. Well kinda. It was close to were I was. All In all I am very glad for the promptings of the Holy Ghost and I am even more glad I listened.
Jane 23
5 months ago

4 comments:
I really glad you listened too! Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring! :)
wow!! I lost Thomas at Incredible Pizza and it was for like 20 minutes!!!!!! (he wandered over to the bowling game).
It happens to everyone. We were at walmart with family and Morgan disapeared. All I could think of was the emails you get describing kids being found in the bathroom ready to be taken, so they called a code "Adam" Locked walmart down. 10 minutes later she was taken to the fitting rooms. I hugged her, yelled at her and cried as well. Oh, the joys of being a parent. Emily
Ok, would you STOP making me cry!?!?! I can't take it any more. No more touching stories. HEar me?!? ;0) I love you and I'm SO glad that Cole was found safe and sound!
Post a Comment