Ok so the other day Jamie and I had the crazy idea to take the kids to Incredible Pizza for the day. For the Winter parties at the school (that Jamie and I happened to be
in charge of) we ordered pizza from Incredible Pizza. Well for ordering all the pizzas from them they gave us 250 flier. The fliers said "Free $10 game card with a regular adult buffet and drink" We
couldn't pass that up and took our chances. We each took a
flier for our kids and they honored each and every one. So I spent $23 for the pizza buffet and got $50 in game cards. Cant beat that deal. Any way here is our day and what a day it was. (as mentioned in the first post)
This is Maddy
before the adventure began. All comfy and asleep on the couch. I
layed her down there after her morning bottle and went to take a shower so we could go. When I came down this is how I found her. Big sister Kaycee tool good care of her. To bad it Houston and the three blankets that were put on her mad her sweet like a crazy person. O well points for trying. Right???

Here is James after he won the jack pot on one of the games. 250 tickets!!! Way to go James

All the kiddos. James, Abby, Kaycee, Zach, Cole, Matthew and Maddy.

James and Zach playing a game and hoping for the jack pot. Didn't happen. Sorry

Cole on the train. He loved this darn ride and could have rode it all day.

Here is Kaycee, Cole and Matthew playing basketball. This game was a big hit for the day as well.

Now I must
confess. All
of these pictures are after the fact. I forgot to take pictures as the kids were playing so as we were leaving I
posed the kids and took a few shots. :) O well at least I got the pictures to prove we were there. Right???
No comments:
Post a Comment