Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Maddy's Blessing

This past Sunday we blessed Maddy in our church. It was great. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the men that stood in the circle but I didn't. Any way those who helped bless her thank you very much. All those men and their families are more like family to us then friends.

Here are some great shots of the little dinner party we had afterwords. Thank you Joey and Dora for letting use your house.

Maddy with Mommy and Daddy. The whole family. James, Matthew, Maddy, Mom, Dad, Kaycee and Cole.Maddy with the Markwalters. Aka Aunt Wendy and Uncle Vince. :)Maddy with Tom and Sarah Black. Maddy with Perry Segura. I just love this picture. Look at both of their faces. I love it.Maddy with Dora Powell. Again Thank you Dora for the use of the house.So cute. Joey (Doras husband) took this picture

She is so cute. To sweet! Ok, so I'm bias. :)
I think she is looking up and smiling at Ben. Doras son.
Look of those eye. Beautiful.
Do you recognise the shoes Michelle? They were the ones your mom made Kaycee for her blessing day.

Its hard being the center of attention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was wonderful!! So sorry I couldn't be there. She is gorgeous and I sure miss e/o.

Amy said...

I love that bow and the shoes and the dress and everything! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dress and I'm sure a special day! It was fun to see some pictures of SL II people. :) Maddy is getting so big - how quick the time flies!