In Facebook I was tagged with 25 Random Things about me. My friend Becca was also tagged and then put it on her post here at blog spot. I liked the idea so I thought I would add it here as well...
1. I have 5 kids
2. I live in Texas and yes I LOVE it.
3. I do want to move back to Utah though
4. I miss my family and friends in Utah a lot
5. But my friends and family here in Texas are the bomb :)
6. James, Kaycee and Cole all have meanings to there first names
7. Matthew and Maddy are named that for no good reason.
8. But all their middle names have a meaning
9. My husband is a Dr.
10. A Dr. of music that is. :)
11. I think it will be fun when my kids are teenagers. That age is my style
12. I have an "O well" attitude
13. I really cant spell worth beans
14. I can pick things up with my toes as well Becca. :)
15. I need to lose about 25 pounds. The extra 5 from each and every kid
16. I love to volunteer at the kids school
17. I love to get to know their teachers and help them out in the class
18. I like a clean house but it is almost impossible to have with 5 kids
19. I love to dance and can clog with the best of them
20. I really like to go to my kids soccer and baseball games
21. I am a social butterfly. Things dint change much when I got older
22. I lived in Utah all my life and have only been skiing 1 time
23. I miss the snow
24. But love the warm winters of Texas
25. And hate the hot humid summers here
And 1 extra that I though of last night while in bed,
26. I love to get under the covers of my bed ad smell the sheets. What they smell good to me. :)
Jane 23
5 months ago

3 comments:
I love the smell of clean sheets too. Especially when they have been dried outside on a warm summer day. :) I hate towels dried that way though.
I didn't say they were clean Amber. lol :)
You're disgusting Kristie!!!! They better be clean! Hahaha! I love to smell sheets too! Just fyi, and I've never dried them outside on a warm summer day. I'll have to try that! Thanks for the idea Amber!
Post a Comment