First off the first 5 pictures are of what Santa brought the kids and family. My dad took pictures of all our Santa loot after he played Santa. I guess I am just caring on the tradition.
This pile is Kaycees. Her big stuff that she got was a new crib for her baby dolls, a sticker maker, and a Light Bright
James and Matthew looking at there loot.
Cole with his stuff. He really liked all the train things. I found a great deal on Geo tracks at Wal-mart way back in the end of Aug first of Sept. and had to get them for Cole. He is really into trains.
Here is James helping Maddy look at her stuff from Santa. Too cute,
Christmas day we went out to my cousins house out in Sealy Texas (about 1 hour from my place) Shanes dad looks like Santa don't ya think. Well Cole wasn't to sure of him. It was so funny. Cole would try his hardest to "sneak" around Santa but could never make the brake. Poor Coley
This is Taylor. My cousin Glorias son. Ever since we moved here 5 years ago Taylor and Kaycee have had a strong bond between them. Taylor is so cute with her.
These are my Great Aunts Aunt Ernie and Aunt Millie. They are my dads moms sisters.
Back home again. We get up early and see what Santa brought before Ben goes off to work. Then the kids and I go to my relatives house (were ever that might be that year) and Ben meets us there after he gets done playing the masses. After my cousins house we come back home and open the gifts under the tree. Here Cole is opening his big gift from Grandma and Grandpa Woffinden. A new bike. Its a small two wheeler with training wheels

2 comments:
What a fun Christmas ya'll had. I love to hear what everyone did. I will have to try the reindeer food with Ella and Willow next year, too cute!
Your kids made out like bandits this year didn't they?!!? Hehe! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! And I'm glad you put the pictures up for us lonely people in cold old Utah to see! Love you!
Post a Comment