This picture of Maddy is by far my favroite. I got this pose as an 8x10 as well as the picture I will send to family and friends.

This picture is second runner up. The only problem with this picture was the rose blanket is a blanket made of many smaller blankets held together with velcro. Well right above her left side of her head the blankets seperated and you can see the velcro. The photographer nor i saw this until after we were done and pre-veiwing the pictures. Sad

I also gotthis pose in an 8x10. I had to have a picture of her in her blessing dress!
I love the butt shots with the bow around her. She just looks like a wonderful package sent form Heaven
My favorite picture framed on pink. I love the special touches the computer can do for you
These last two are just some favrite specail touch pictures they did for us, I didnt ourder any of then but I really liked them



I also gotthis pose in an 8x10. I had to have a picture of her in her blessing dress!
I love the butt shots with the bow around her. She just looks like a wonderful package sent form Heaven
My favorite picture framed on pink. I love the special touches the computer can do for you
These last two are just some favrite specail touch pictures they did for us, I didnt ourder any of then but I really liked them


2 comments:
I love how cute your kids are!!!
She is so cute kristie. I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment