Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little bit of Maddy

Just a few of my favorite pictures lately.

Cole talking to Maddy......And Maddy talking back to Cole. :) To cuteHere I was trying my hand at photography. It's not to bad, but I think I will leave the "posed" shots up to the experts.
Here is Maddy in the dress my mom and dad gave her when she wa born. I love the dress and think Maddy looks like a little doll in it. This was what Maddy wore to her first real church outing. To cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are having way too much fun dressing that girl up!! How is Cole handling it?

Shelly and Ben said...

Hey cheater pants, you stole the same blog background as me!! lol. I loved all the posts. Maddy sure is a chunker. The kids looked cute for Halloween. I bet James will remember his 9th birthday forever as the suprise party when Maddy was born. He looks like he had a lot of fun in baseball this year. Love ya tons!!!
Shelly