Monday, November 10, 2008

Coles boo boo

Ok so this is what happened to Cole. Last Friday Cole was out side playing with friends and siblings. Kaycee and Christian were in Christens Escalade (toy power car). Any way Coel was holding on to the back and Kaycee hit the gas. Well, Cole hung on and met the road pretty hard. Poor kid. Luckly I have just bought our Christmas outfits for family pictures and havent actually made an appointment. :)

He was sad and tired. He wouldn't take a nap that day. Being tired always makes thing worse it seems.
These are just 2 quite pictures of Maddy. I found this shirt at Old Navy the day befor and HAD to buy it. If you can't tell there is an elastic about 1 inch from the bottom of the shirt. It makes itlook so cute and grown up. I love it. :)

4 comments:

Melynda said...

Poor Cole! That sounds and looks like it hurt. Maddy is so cute!

The Woff Pack said...

Well Kristie, at least no stitches. Haven't the other boys had boo boo's like this and ended up with stitches? Good thing he is a boy. That is a cute little shirt.

Anonymous said...

poor kid!! Hope he heals quickly and Maddie is just darling.

Unknown said...

Of course you can add me to your blog list! :) It's always fun to check out your blog and see what you're up to. I've heard rumors that Ruthie might actually start one. We shall see... :)