Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. This year was a pick your costum out of the Halloween box the night before Halloween. I think we did pretty good for last minute picking. Matthew Draculla, James was a Karatee master, Cole was a baseball player, KAycee was a frog and Maddy was a black cat. I think we did ok, what do you think??? Trunk R treatin at the churck. We went to the church at about 6pm for trunk r treating. We were there for a good hour or so. I took the kids from car to car while Ben stayed at our car and handed out the candy. Halloween night was perfect. No coats needed. :)
These are the sister missionaries that serve in our ward. They are great. For Halloween they dressed up as " The three blind mice." It was great.

James and his friends crazy glasses. What a nut!


Cole Keep telling my mom and I that his bucket was to heavy. It was really cute. Cole was a trooper the whole night. He was so cute going up to everyone saying trick or treat and then saying thatnk you after they gave him the candy. Some times he liked to just help himself to the candy bucket if he wasn't getting the candy fast enough form the giver.

Maddys first Halloween. Her outfit was the only one I bought this year. It was just to cute to pass up! And she made it even cuter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like y'all had a great time. Our ward combined trunk or treat with the other ward in our bldg. They did it on 22nd in the pouring rain so it was all inside and a madhouse. But the kids got tons of candy anyway.