James turned 9 years old on October 12th. With the birth of Maddy 3 days later a birthday party was put on the back burner. This past Sunday Nov. 2nd James asked if he was going to have a party. I told him that it was 3 weeks past his birthday and that it was probibly to late for a party now. He looked at me all sad and said, "Ok. Well, now I know how Uncle Eric feels." Eric is my oldest brother. The day before his 16th birthday our youngest sister was born. So Eric spent his 16th birthday at the hospital with my mom and our new little sister. When James said this to me what could I do. So I jumed on the horn and came up with a great suprise party for him. It was great and he was really suprised.

We played ring toss, hit a pinata (the pinata broke after 3 hits. no joke) and we also ate pizza and cake. This picture is of James playing ring toss. Thanks for the game Grandma Great Pulley.

So close, But not close enough.

James was so happy all night long. It was good to see him so happy.

Some of his freinds and James eating the cake. What a great night.
2 comments:
What a great mom you are!! Happy birthday James.
Isaac had a great time! We're so glad James was surprised. He's such a good kid!
Post a Comment