Saturday first started out with Matthew having a soccer game in the morning. He really likes soccer and is a pretty good little player. Matthew is #9


This is Matthew with his best friend Daniel. Matthew and Danny have been friends since kindergarten and are on the same soccer team this year. Im really glad my boys have the oppertunity to play sports. Now we just need to get Kaycee in to dance or something

Since this is the last Saturday we would have with grandma (my mom) her and I decided it would be a good idea to do something fun with the kids. SO after the soccer game we came home and had lunch then headed to the Downtown Aquariom. After that on the way home we stoped at Chillis fpr dinner. I love Chillis but my kids LOVE that place as well. Makes for a good yummy dinner that I know all will eat. It was a very fun and long day

Check out this octopus. He had the prettiest red color to him

Cole looks a bit scared of the white lion here...

...But he wasn't. HE was ether making an lion face or grawling at it the whole time. Funny

Maddy wanted to see what all the noise was about. I dont think this will effect her later on. Do you? :)

The kids with my mom waiting to get on the trian to go see the shark exibet

Look at this swordfish that swam over head. Cole did great on the train ride untill we went into this building and the sharks were swimminf over head.

I think this shark was called a spotted tiger shark. I could be wrong but isn't it sure pretty?

I think the ride of the night was "the Light house dive" I know it was the favorite ride of the kids andI really think my mom liked it as well.

Here Maddy and I are on the ferris wheel. We went on the feeris wheel at about 4pm. When we left at around 6pm I thought to my self "we should ride the ferris wheel again and see the city lights. But ya, you geussed it, we didnt go on the ride. Cole was complaining that he was hungry and everyone else said they were hungry as well so we just left and went to dinner. Bummer
By the way, I really need to do something about my hair and make-up. I am really looking blah!

Cole on the ferris wheel. He wasnt to sure of it at first. Cnat blame the poor kids. It gets up there pretty high. But he got over it
3 comments:
How fun! I have to admit I miss living in Houston where there is so much to do. I miss you too!! I guess we just have to do what we have to do.
Dang you sure know how to cram a lot into one day!! And I laughed when you said you went to Chili's--big surprise. Hey did cole bump his face? In one picture he looks like he has a bruise and the last one more like a scrape? Just curious.
looks like a lot of fun. I am sure you are getting sad to have your mom go home. I have to say you still look pretty good for having a baby just a couple of weeks ago.
Post a Comment