We left Utah on Friday Aug 14th at about 11:30pm and got to our house Sat. Aug 15th at about 1:30pm. What a looooong drive. Here are some of the amazing rock formations in New Mexico. James really liked them and had fun taking pictures of them James even caught a few good shoot of Maddy. He kinda likes her a lot as well. :)
Ben and I met on a blind date soon after he returned from his mission. I knew the day I meet him that he was the one I was to marry even if he didn't remember my name when we said goodbye that night. :) Any way we dated for 4 months, were engaged for 4 months and then married in April of 1998. We have 5 great kids. 3 boys and 2 girls.
2 comments:
I can't believe you did that drive so fast with no stops?
I did to but I stop overnight once. But It was only me drive.
You guys must drive fast?
Are you ready to go back? I am!!
Post a Comment