Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hoggle Zoo

The last Wednesday I was in Utah my mom, sisters, their kids and me and my kids went to the zoo. Here are the kids in front of the zoo

There was only 1 elephant on display this day because 2 days earlier the other elephant, Named Kristie, (nit sure if that's how they spelled her name) had given birth to a 250 pound bouncing baby girl. I think they need to name the baby Maddy. :)

Here the kids are on a rhino statue. James, Matthew, Cole, Kaycee and Maddy

I love the giraffes. I think they are the coolest animals around

This trip was even more specials because a new baby giraffe was on display. So cute

The baby with its momma

At the Gorillas Matthew found this head of one. He would look at it like this for a few seconds then pock it in the eye and say "you are blind." Some of the funny things he comes up with. I just don't know. :)

My newest niece Cameron. She was so cute. We started taking pictures and I don't know what she saw or what but she just started to laugh


Me at the "How do you measure up" wall. I may be as tall as a full grown male gorilla but thank goodness I'm not as wide as one

No comments: