Saturday, August 8, 2009

Church history museum

I took the kids to Temple Square earlier in July with Ben's side of the family. So my side of the family went back and went to the Conference center and Church history museum. It was a fun day.
Here is James and Matthew standing by a covered wagon. A replica of a covered Wagon the pioneers came across the planes in.

Cole and Kaycee in a bunk bed. A replica of the bunk beds on the ships that the earlier LDS pioneers came across on from England

A replica of a hand cart the pioneers pulled across from Nauvoo Illinois

The kids playing dress up.

Cole and Mommy playing dress up

Kaycee putting together a stained glass window

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

We were just at the Church History Museum about a month ago. It is pretty fun. By the way I nominated you for an award on my blog. Go check it out!

TeresaL said...

That looks like fun! I wish I had known about it when we were there.