Saturday, August 8, 2009

Monte L. Bean museum

Here at BYU there is a great museum. Its called the Bean museum. I have never been there before so it was fun for me as well to go.
This is Shasta the Liger. A mix between a tiger and a lion. Shasta was the only Liger in the world and when she was alive she was here at the Hoogle Zoo. As a kid I remember seeing Shasta at the zoo.

Cole with Jaguar

Kaycee with a Muriel of a butterfly. This butterfly is made up of a bunch of butterfly's. Really cool

Maddy just looking cute. I love this picture

A walking stick

A scorpion. James really liked this

Here is Brent and his favorite thing at the museum. The rock column in the middle of the place. :)

The kids are SOOOOOO scared of the bears. :) Hahahaha I love their faces

A very large elephant

No comments: