Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bumbo seat

When my mom and sisters were down last mothers day my bought this bumbo chair for my sister Erin to feed her little guy in. When they left to go home they left it here for Maddy to use when she got big enough. I was only like 4 months along last May 2008. Any way now Maddy is big enough and she LOVES it.
She loves it so much that yesterday I found her asleep in it. To cute!

3 comments:

Pratt Bratts said...

She is too dang cute!!! I love the picture of her asleep in the bumbo seat!

Stacey said...

Did you know that they can sit in them as soon as they can hold their head? I love my bumbo but I bought it too late so Sammy only got to use it for a little while!

TeresaL said...

oh my goodness! that is adorable! She's so cute!