This week was Spring Break around here. The weather was beautiful on Friday so my friend Jennifer and I decided to take the kids to the zoo. I had just
bought a year zoo pass the day
before and so we all got in free. It was great. The only problem... was everyone else had the same idea. It was still fun.
Here are a few things we say and did at the zoo. I think the elephants were my favorite. Here is a momma elephant and her baby. They were so cute together
Every time I go to the zoo I have to get a picture of this animal. I
don't remember the name of it but it is cool. Ok So I just found out what this animal is. Thanks Tuesdee, It is called an Okapi and is from Africa. It is part
zebra, part giraffe and part horse.

Of course there is a long horn at the Houston Zoo.

This little sea otter was so fun this day. It was so active and was
swimming every were. I loved it. Well so did the kids for that matter. It was hard to get then to move on to the next
exhibit.


And guess what this is. If you guessed a dog then you are correct. Yes the Houston Zoo has a dog. Actually there were 2 dogs at this
exhibit. Crazy I know.

Here is princess Maddy in her
carriage. She was such a good baby. Look at the chub on her legs. Wow!

And last but not least here is the crew of kids. Matthew down front, Cole (stroller) Bethany, Kaycee, Micheal and Christopher. These kids are such great friends and had a blast together. Thanks for going with us. Side note: James went to the movies
with the Markwalters instead of going to the zoo.
4 comments:
I love things that are free!
It's snowing here!
Looks like a fun day! I love the rolls on Maddy's legs I just want to squeeze them!
Looks like fun! And Maddie is the cutest baby. I love the chubby baby thighs. lol
Post a Comment