So the other day I was at the mall with my friend Jamie. Every time we are there we go into "The
Childrens Place." We both love that store. Any way
every time I have gone in there the past little while I have wanted to get these shirts but
haven't. Well this last time I was in there I
couldn't resist any longer. So I bought the shirts and the girls wore them to church today.
Kaycee

Maddy

They also have matching hair bows.
Maddys was already made and then
before church to day I quickly made one up for Kaycee.

Also a little side note, Kaycee wanted to wear her
levi skirt and wanted Maddy to wear one as well. She asked if Maddy had a
levi skirt and I said well kind of. The skirt Maddy has on in this picture is a 0-3 month. She is 5 1/2 months. O well right? It all worked out. :) Also I would really like to take the kids pictures with Kaycee and Maddy wearing these shirts. I have 1 main problem. One of my boys would need to wear hot pink to match. The white and black are no big deal but I think the hot pink idea is out. Any suggestions?
11 comments:
I totally wouldn't hesitate to put one of the boys in pink, Its the "IN" thing right now. Or you could just put two in black and one in white.
Hey Dawn, I think light pink MAY be ok but HOT pink? Im not to sure. :)
I love children's place! cute shirts
I love the Children's Place myself. They have some pretty good clearance stuff if you can time it just right. I love to have a matchy family too. As for the boys shirts I think white.
Really short skirts with leggings is really in right now so your baby is totally in style :)
Yeah a light pink maybe not a hot pink, I love the childrens place too. I have a card there and once I spend $200 I start getting an extra 10% off that you can combine with the other coupons they send in the mail and for birthday's so sometimes I can get 30% off and thats when I hit the clearance racks.
Any pink is OK for boys... remember "Miami Vice" back in the 80's? Don Johnson wore hot pink, pink, light pink....and he was HOT!!! Bobby actually had to have a bright pink shirt t wear with his "Miami Vice suit" yeah he had a white suit... wore it to church evry Sunday. Had it made for him. And he still likes pink, with his deputy's badge it looks great!!!
I love Maddie's picture with her little tongue hanging out. Too cute.
Love your blog! I'll be checking in...
Very cute! I love Children's Place too. We have their outlet 5 min. from our house.
so cute! I love the hair bows!
Post a Comment