For the Blue and Gold banquet this year the theme was All American. the boys and their dads were asked to make a cake to represent a state. We chose Utah of course and this is the cake. BYU vs. The "U" This one is representing Wisconsin.
And this one is for New YorkThis one is for IndianaOf course we have to have a Texas cake there. This cake one first place in the cake contest
And then we have one for Alaska Here is what we had for dinner. Hot dogs with all he fixen's with potato chips, pork and beans and raw veggies with dip. Yummy
Maddy with one of her favorite people, Brother Markwalter. Aka Uncle Vince.
Yeah for James. His cake one second place in the cake contest.
Ben and I met on a blind date soon after he returned from his mission. I knew the day I meet him that he was the one I was to marry even if he didn't remember my name when we said goodbye that night. :) Any way we dated for 4 months, were engaged for 4 months and then married in April of 1998. We have 5 great kids. 3 boys and 2 girls.
1 comment:
What fun cake ideas,plus yummy!
Post a Comment