Monday, March 9, 2009

More Explorer Fest Auction iteam

For the Explorer Fest for 1st grade we did pots with an Eric Carle theme. The one I was asked to do for Matthews class was based on the book "Today is Monday" Not the easiest book to work with. I was hoping for "The tiniest seed" or The very hungry caterpillar" Those books I could recreate myself. I in listed the help of a dear friend of mine. Dora Powell. She did a beautiful job.

Sunday the Monkey is eating an Ice cream cone
Monday the porcupine is eating string beans Tuesday the snake is eating spaghetti
Wednesday the elephant is eating a bowl of soup
Thursday the cat is eating a piece of meat
Friday the pelican is eating a fish
And on Saturday the fox is eating a chicken.

Thank you so much to Dora for helping me out on this. You did a wonderful job!

1 comment:

Ann Mitchell said...

WOW! That's quite a project!