Friday, March 6, 2009

Cole's birthday March 2 2009

Here is Cole with his birthday cake. Its a treasure chest.
I think the cake turned out great. Can you tell the theme of the party yet? Diggin for treasures. What will they find?
Cole found a necklace. There was also ring pops, candy bracelets and candy rings
The boys, Ben, Mason, Dallon, Cole, Eddie and Joey
All the party goers Ben, Mason, Dallon, Cole, Eddie, Joey, Next row, Conner, Maya, Eddies little sister. Right now for the life of me I cant remember her name. Sorry Amy, Aden, Kasiana, and Josh
Opening up presents.
More presents. I think this was the best part of the whole day for Cole.

All his birthday party loot
Cole is real big into Thomas the Train right now. So we as a family, Im talking extended family as well, got Cole A LOT of Thomas the train stuff. This trains name is James. Cole liked that
Opening more presents. I think this was the Thomas the Train, trian station. Thanks Aunt Amber and Uncle Eric
Cole in the middle of the train tracks. :) He has since gotten more track. I should take a picture of all the track and show how big it has gotten.
Presents from Grandma and Grandpa Woffinden, Aunt Erin and Uncle mike, and Aunt Whitney and Uncle Alex.All his Thomas the train stuff from Grandma and Grandpa and Aunts and Uncles. Thanks guys!

I think I should have thrown Cole a Thomas the Train party. Not a Pirate party. :) O well right

2 comments:

The Woff Pack said...

I'm glad we got him something nice ;) It looks like he had a fun birthday. We did the same cake for Sidney one year when she was 5. It turned out really cute.

Love you guys!!!

erika said...

Looks like he had a good birthdaY.