Well I figures since I had a moment I would up date my blog a bit. For Thanksgiving this year we went up to Dallas to visit with Ben's side of the family. His sister Jaylene and her hubby and family just moved there about 2 months ago. I LOVE having close family only 4 hours way. :) Any way here is a picture of the Sam Houston statue. Not a bad picture considering we were going 70 miles and hour.

Here are the kids enduring the car ride. They did great. We were only a month from potty training Cole and he did great. We didn't even have to stop.

Thanksgiving dinner. Yummy. Thanks Monty and Jaylene. I was fun having Megan and Jared (Ben's older brother) and their 2 kids as well as Ben's younger sister Lenae.

The clean up.

The kids playing in their HUGE back yard.

And to end the night my niece Renee had to bring out her corn snake for all the kids to see. Look at Cole's face. I love it!

Matthew thought it was pretty cool.

Kaycee wasn't to sure of it at first but then she warmed up to it.

James loved it and is asking for one for Christmas. Sorry son, it aint going to happen.

Even Maddy got to hold it. She didn't mind it at all.
3 comments:
how fun! We only live 4-5 hrs from family and they act like it's forever away! lol
I love the snake pics. and don't blame you for saying no.
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving with Ben's family! I love the picture of the kids in the car. I love how froggy is hanging from the window and Matthew looks like you just shot his puppy! Hehehe!!!!
Oh my heck! James is growing into such a good lookin' young man! ;)
Post a Comment