Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Visiting with Santa

For the past few years we have gone over to our friends the Markwalters to visit with Santa. The kids look forward to it every year. Here are the kids with Santa. Thank you Wendy and Vince for putting this on ever year. Cole and Santa
James and Santa
Matthew and Santa
Kaycee and Santa
Maddy and Santa. Maddy want to impressed

Here's a funny story to go along with the night. When we pulled up the kids started asking where Santa slay was. They said they couldn't see it on the roof. Well as we parked the van we parked behind a red Toyota truck. I told them that when I was a kid at our family Christmas party one year my cousin and I snuck out as Santa was leaving so we could see his slay. But guess what he got into a red Toyota truck and drove off. So I said maybe the red truck we parked behind was his. Well we went into the house and talked with Santa and was eating some goodies. Another little girl that was there went up with Kaycee and asked Santa were his slay was. Santa replyed, : I drove my red truck tonight." PERFECT!!! :)

No comments: