Well I can
defiantly say the
Crandall kids we spoiled this Christmas. Here they are getting ready to
come down the stairs to see what Santa brought.
Patiently waiting for me to let them by. I just needed one picture. :)

The families loot from Santa

James and Matthew's loot from Santa

Kaycee's loot from Santa

Cole's loot from Santa

Maddy's loot from Santa

James and Matthew were very
exited to find Nerf guns

Maddy checking out her loot

Cole loves his new fire truck

Kaycee checking out whats is in her stocking

Maddy checking out her new ride on/walker lion toy

Matthew discovering that Santa left
Super Mario Brothers for the
Wii.

Cole found
Santa Buddies. This movie is one of the main things Cole was asking for, besides a trampoline and a monkey that ran around his room. Yes a monkey. I don't know why. Its just Cole :) Santa was able to deliver the movie. Cole was very excited.

Kaycee looking
at her Lil
Lovables. Its like a mini Build-A-Bear. Mrs. Clause is very glad she made this last minute find.

Ben putting together one of the boy's guns

James playing with his
Zhu Zhu pet. The boys wanted a real hamster and I said "NO" The day after Christmas the kid's Christmas money was burning a hole in there pocket so I took them out shopping and they now each have their own
Zhu Zhu pet.

Kaycee getting ready to fluff a bear

Watch it or I'll shot!

3 comments:
I can tell you've been doing this for awhile. You've got it down to an art. I need to follow your example and be as organized as you on Christmas morning. I was really scatter brained that morning. I just got a videotape but no pictures. It will still work but is harder to post on my blog.
How fun! What cute kids you have!
I love it all! Something funny: Audrey has the same slippers that Kaycee got, and she also owns the same pjs that Maddie's wearing! hehe.
Post a Comment