The day after Thanksgiving we loaded up the vans and went to the Dallas zoo. What a fun day. Here is Cole, Rebekah, Justin and some random girl in the birds nest in the merry go round.

Ben and Maddy. Look at Maddy's face. I love it!

Maddy and Rebekah holding hands. They were so cute that day.

Best buddies

Had to get a cheesy one of Ben and I. Hahaha

Gators

Albino baby Gator

Which way to the Giraffes Maddy?

Kaycee, Aunt Lenae and Cole waiting to go on the zoo train

Most of the kids that were at the Higgins for Thanksgiving.
Bottom row: Adam, Cole, Emily,Kaycee, Rebekah, Maddy and Matthew
Top row: Analli, Chelsea, James, and Renee
Not pictured: Nathaniel and Justin. Little stinkers wouldn't get in the picture.

1 comment:
I've been to the Dallas Zoo before. We were there about 3 years ago. It was fun and seemed to be better than the Hogle Zoo by far! Do you miss the snow? It is crazy to think two of your kids don't even know what snow is! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment