Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Maddy's photo shoot

Well I went last week and had Maddy's pictures taken. They didn't turn out to well. At least I think. The photographer wasn't very good. Any way here are some of the good and ok ones. The first one is the one we picked for the package.

I liked this one a lot. I just wanted something more to put on my wall

O yes the crate. The photographer asked Maddy could stand on her own. I said no so she pulls out this big crate for her to hold on to. The crate is as big as Maddy is.
Then I asked if she had any props or was she going to maybe change the back ground to something besides white. She then told me maybe the black back ground. So I said, "you want to put a black back ground with her brown shirt?" Well we got a stool for a prop and she added pink tole to the back drop. Ughhh

Silly face
At one point Maddy was over it and just keep turning around or crawling off.

Not to bad. I guess
I think she looks like a monkey in this picture. :)
O well hopefully next time will be better. We did get some cute pictures. O ya these are the $30 Robeez shoes my dang dog chewed up the next day. Stupid dogs. :)

7 comments:

Allison said...

I love Maddy's expressions, so cute:)

Anonymous said...

So how does Maddy spell her name? Maddy or Maddie?
I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but she still looks cute. ;)

The Crandall Clan said...

Hey Marie, Her real name is Madalyn but we call her Maddy. I wish we lived in Utah. I would so totally have you take ALL our pictures. I've seen the ones you have done for Dustin and Christy and they are beautiful. I was just looking at your site and I LOVE the picture you have there of the Prove Temple. Simple breath taking. Good job!

Pratt Bratts said...

I think they turned out pretty good! I like them! :) She's such a freaking cutie pie!!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I understand your frustration with photo places. They can be quite discouraging and the people usually don't seem trained at all. Luckily though, Maddy is adorable no matter what. :)

TeresaL said...

She is cute!

Kori said...

Totally adorable!! I hope you have a big enough wall for all of the great shots.