Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trip to the zoo

Last week my friend Michelle and I decided to take the kids to the zoo. It was the perfect day. The weather was perfect and the animals were out to play. Because we went in October everything was decorated for Holloween. Here are all the kids by a giant candy corn.

3 of 4 of Michelle's kids. Brody, Kensie and Rylie Her other little girl Athena is in the same grade as Kaycee and one of Kaycees best friends

The kids looking at the elephants

Momma and baby elephant

The momma amd baby girafee

The baby girafee eating. Look how big that thing is. Even though its just a baby.

Michelle and Aiden. I watch Aiden for my friend Kim Mon.-Thursday

The lions den

The kids looking at the monkeys

Aiden and Rylie

The baby monkey playing with a plastic pumkin bucket. He was so cute.

We wore these poor kids out. This is Brody and Cole fast alseep. You can kinda see Aidens shoulder. He was out cold. :)

The girls Maddy, Kensie and Rylie

3 comments:

Pratt Bratts said...

How fun!!! I wish I could go to the zoo year round!

Shady Bradys said...

Hahahahahaha! I just LOVE the last two pictures! Classic!

TeresaL said...

How cute! I love all the kids sleeping!