Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maddy's 1st birthday

I cant believe my baby is 1. Maddy turned 1 on October 15th 2009. CRAZY!!! We through her a big party. Ok so I through her a big party. James and Matthew had ball games that night so Ben was the fields with them. Any way it turned out great and thank you to all who helped and all who came out to help celebrate.
Here is the birthday girl herself. Ist she just the cutiest ever?

The food table with all the food at the party

The cup cakes on the cup cake stand. I bought this stand just for this party. I couldn't resist.

Maddy in her Bumbo seat realy to go.

The present table.

The cake with a decoration in the back ground. Very simple but I like how it tuned out.

Maddy and I with her cake.

Maddy was so timid about the cake. She would just stick 1 finger in the frosting and then lick it off. Funny girl.

Until my friend Jessica made her take a bite.

I think she liked it. :)

Ok I took this picture by accident. I was trying to get a picture of the plate with the cake remains on it. Well I turned the plate some how just as I snaped the shot. I really like how it turned out.

Maddy in the middle of ALL her gifts. :)

What's inside?

Her dolly and cell phone that she wouldnt put down the day before at Target. :) She was so funny with them at the store. My friend Jamie tried to take them away from her a few times to see what she would do and she would start screaming. I HAD to get them for her after that. :)

All the birthday loot. What a spolled little girl.

2 comments:

TeresaL said...

What a cute one year old! Congrats!

Ines said...

I love that cub cake tray. Gotta get me one, too! And look at all that pink...