Tuesday, October 20, 2009

James' B-day

James turned 10 on Oct 12 2009. We had his party on the 10th and it was a blast. He wanted a Halloween carnival party. So that's what I tried to do.
Here is James. Zach and David playing the donut on a string game.

Front view of the contestants. :)

We also played a game called "Tragic Sam" I put different body parts in to a bag and they had to guess what they were by the way they felt. Like peeled grapes for eyes, peeled carrots for fingers, un-popped pop corn for teeth, peeled tomato for the heart and so on. Some of the boys actually got grossed out. Hehehe

We also played "bobbing for worms". It was great. I buried 2-3 worms in whip cream and the boys had to only use there moths to get the worms out.

I love his face

So messy but so fun.

1 comment:

TeresaL said...

What a great idea! How fun!