This week has been FULL of Christmas stuff. To start of the season The Markwalter family in our ward hosted a night with Santa on Wednesday (they do this every year.) It is so much fun with Santa, food and friends. Here are all the kids dressed in there Christmas outfits for a picture with Santa. Thanks Wendy and Vince for hosting this fun evening.

The boys with Santa.Matthew, Santa, Cole and James

The girls with Santa. Kaycee, Santa and Madalyn

Then on Thursday the city did the annual light the Christmas tree on town square. I took the kids last year and had a lot of fun so we went back this year.

All the crazy kids. We went with Jamie and her kids and met up with Tom, Sara and their kids. Ben and Rob were both working that night. Any way here are the kiddos

The boys acting well... like boys.

The girls. Kaycee and her friend Abby.

The town square tree all lite up. Very cool to see. They also had Santa show up at the tree lighting. He magically appeared from building to building. ;) wink wink

Tom holding Kaycee up to see the "snow" After Santa had shown up and as the tree was being lit up they had snow machines going blowing fake snow.

The boys playing in the snow

Yes Maddy was there. It was a relatively cold night so I bundled her up and keep a blanket over her. It was a very fun night. I love doing this kinds of things with my family and it is even funner with friends.

Then on Saturday was the ward Christmas party. It was held at a ranch this year. A country Christmas was the theme. The lady in charge, Lisa, Has some horses keep at a ranch here close to town. So she got permission from the owners of the ranch to have our ward party there. What a fun night. There was hay rides, caroling, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, chilli, games, food and of course Santa. It was one of the best Christmas party's I have ever been to.

The kids taking a picture with Santa. Santa rode in to the party on a white horse. I wish I would have thought to get a picture of that. It was really cool.

The Elders taking a seat by Santa. Elder Zolman and Elder Mess are the best. We love to have them over and I think they like to come over as well. As a matter of fact we had the Elders over for dinner this past Friday.

3 comments:
I'm such a sucky mom. I don't take the kids out places without Ben. What a schmuck I am!!! Looks like yall had a lot of fun!
Very cute Christmas outfits on all the kids!
All the reasons I miss Sugar Land! The kids look gorgeous in the santa pics. The tree lighting looks like so much fun, an the ward party...of course, with Lisa in charge. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment