Sunday, December 21, 2008

Putting up the Christmas tree

So we finally got the Christmas tree up. While Ben and James were at pack meeting on Tuesday night I put Cole and Kaycee up top bed and Matthew and I put the tree up. When Ben and James got back home I went and woke up the other two and we decorated the tree. It was perfect no stress and every one had a good time.

Here the kids are holding the ornaments they got form Grandma Woffinden (my mom) a few years ago. If you cant tell they are Disney land ornaments. Very cute.

These ornaments are from the Weavers before they moves a few years ago. Ruthis took pictures of all the kids with out me knowing and put them on snow flake ornaments. Thanks Ruthie. We sure miss the Weavers and hope they are having a great Christmas. Side note: Coles face is classic. Hes not mad, he is just making a great face. Ben and I laughed about that after we looked at the pictures and noticed it.

Dad and the kids decorating the tree.

Daddy helping Cole find a place for his ornament from Ruthie

And the final product. We just let the kids put on what ever decoration they wanted. The tree turned out looking pretty good.





No comments: