For Thanksgiving this year we went to my cousin Pauls house. I love having family down here in Texas. I love to spend time with them and being able to see everyone and just being together. Any way this is Paul holding Cole. My kids just love Paul.

The turkey getting its HOT and OILY bath. Yum yum

Sisters: These are my Grandma Woffindens sisters. My dads aunts. Aunt Ernie and Aunt Millie. Millie is Pauls mom.

Aunt Ernie, Gloria and Aunt Millie talking after lunch. Gloria is my cousin, Aunt Millie's daughter

The gang on that side of the room...

The gang on this side of the room. After lunch we like to sit around and talk and look at the adds for black Friday.

Aunt Ernie reading a book with Kaycee. I am so glad my kids have been able to meet and get to know this part of the family. I didn't even know this part of the family other then by name until we moved out here to Houston. I did get to see My Aunt Millie and Uncle Pete a few times when they would come to Utah for a visit. But I was just a young teenager the last time I saw then until we moved out here.

Aunt Ernie holding Maddy

My cousin Jimmy holding Maddy. Jimmy is my Aunt Ernies son. Jim is a really great guy. A big man with an even bigger heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment