Here is James with the book he got from the book exchange they did in their class. What a fun idea.
Kaycee and her Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Thompson. She turned out to be better then expected.
Kaycee and all her crazy friends. Lauren, Presley and Megan.

Kaycee and mommy having fun at her class party. Good thing Kaycees party was at 1pm and the boys' party was at 2. At least I only had to run around to two of the parties not all three.
Mrs. Jaggi (Kindergarten teacher) holding "her girl" aka Maddy. When I was first pregnant and hadn't told any anyone a the school yet Leslie )Mrs. Jaggi) came to me one Monday and said she had a dream about me that week end. She said her dream was that I came and told her I was pregnant and that it was a girl. Well I looked at her after she told me about the dream and said "well I am pregnant but don't know the sex of the baby so to keep her fingers crossed". She must have had her fingers and toes crossed because she was right on. 
Kaycee and mommy having fun at her class party. Good thing Kaycees party was at 1pm and the boys' party was at 2. At least I only had to run around to two of the parties not all three.

1 comment:
I recognize some of my babies!!! Whom aren't babies anymore!!! I miss ya'll!!!
Hugs,
Shelly Higgins
Post a Comment