Monday, September 29, 2008

Great Eight Tag
Thanks for the tag, Melinda. Here it goes...

8 T.V. Shows I Watch

1. C.S.I. New York
2. C.S.I. Miami
3. C.S.I. Vegas
4. As the world turns (bad I know)
5. Guiding light. (Again, Bad I know)
6. Desperate House Wifes (unfortianitly I missed the season premier last night because my father in law is here
7. Two and a Half Men
8. Dr. Phil

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Shipleys
2. Chilis
3. Sweet Mesqutete
4. Mc Donalds
5. Subway
6. Cafe Adobe
7. Cafe Reo (Utah)
8. Gandolfos (again in Utah)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday

1. Got up
2. Went to church
3. Took a nap
4. Looked on Computer
5. Made dinner
6. Sweep up sand on porch
7. put kids to bed
8. Read 2 magazines

8 Things I'm Looking Forward

1. Having Maddie here in the next few weeks
2. Decorating for Halloween
3. Having my mom come on the 9th
4. Having my Grandma come down on the 9th
5. The kids in school tomarrow
6. Dr. Appointment in morning
7. Not being pregnant any more
8. Dressing a baby girl up again. I love all the little girl stuff out there

8 Things on My Wish

1. Get this house back in order
2. Get celings fixed
3. Get master Bathroom finished from the remodiling
4. Having this baby NOW!!!
5. A good nights sleep
6. Not waking 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom
7. A quick and safe delivery
8. Getting my body back to normal on a good time line

8 People I'm Tagging

1. Amy
2. Amy
3. Alison
4. Carmen
5. Emily
6. Tara
7. Ashley
8. Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun. love the new background. I may not post this till tomorrow, but I'll get to it :)

Shelly and Ben said...

dang...well I guess it's only fair. I tagged you on my site.
Oh, and you KNOW that not getting up 2-3 times a night isn't going away any time soon don't you? LOL, you just won't have to PEE every time!

Katie said...

Hi Kristie! It looks like you all survived the hurricane. I'm happy to hear from you and to know how well you are doing. We are doing great in AZ. It's hot, but I guess I'll take it over snow during the school year. Check out our blog often. I'll be checking yours.