Name and Meaning: James Colvin. James is my Grandpa Pulleys first name and Colvin in Bens Great Grandmas Maden name. Coles firts name is actuall Colvin. Just an extra bit af trivia for ya all
Age: Almost 9 years old
Nicknames: Jamsie Wamsie
Favorite Activities: Right now it is baseball
Favorite Food: Hamburgers, Pizza Ya know all the good middle age kid stuff
Least Favorite Food: I don't really know.
Favorite Toy: Baseball and mit or his bike
Favorite Book: Swindle. Its a great book
Favorite Item of Clothing: Anything with a baseball on it
What makes him Happy: watching TV, playing baseball or riding bikes with his freinds
What makes him Sad. When other kids are being mean to others or doing his homework :)
I Tag:
Amy with Samantha
Tara with Kasiana
And any one else who would like to play

1 comment:
that was fun. I finished it but it won't post till Saturday morning (I have some other ones scheduled to show up first).
Post a Comment