Tuesday, September 16, 2008

NO SCHOOL

Ok So I just found out the there will be NO school for the rest of this week. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO. No school, 4 kids, 8+ months prego and no McDonalds or Chic-fal-A to go to so the kids can let off some steam. All I can say is the city better not come move all the branchs away from the midlle of my cult-a-sac until school is back in. That has at least intertained James and his group of friends.

6 comments:

Amy and David said...

hiya Kristie, you can always check us out at www.sugarpom.blogspot.com
happy blogging--amy p

Chris and Sally said...

Hey Kristie, glad you finally joined the blogging world. Now you just need to get Ruthie going! I sent you an email to check out my blog. Let me know if you don't get it.

Shelly and Ben said...

welcome to the blogging world Kristie!!! It's SOOO much better than myspace, at least that's MY opinion. YAY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

UGH!! We are out today too. Not sure about the rest of the week yet. Still trying to find out.

Unknown said...

4 kids home, try 5 kids home. Okay, Morgan does have preschool 3 days a week, so I get a three hour break with 4 kids home and three of them are napping. I do have to say though, it has been nice not being pregnant this summer. Hope all is going well.

Emily

Melynda said...

Hey Kristie. I am honored that you would add me to your list! Go for it! Hope you did ok during the hurricane.