Ok so I am going to start blogging so my family amnd friends who dont have Myspace accounts can see what we are ut to down here in Texas. Let hope this works
Ben and I met on a blind date soon after he returned from his mission. I knew the day I meet him that he was the one I was to marry even if he didn't remember my name when we said goodbye that night. :) Any way we dated for 4 months, were engaged for 4 months and then married in April of 1998. We have 5 great kids. 3 boys and 2 girls.
3 comments:
good for you Kristie!
We will be checking in to see how you are all. Love Aunt D
It works! Yeah! I'm so glad! How'd you do with Ike? You obviously have power. We do too!
yay!! love the background :)
Post a Comment