Walking in to pre-view the floats.
Whitney, Maddy and Cameron
My Maddy. Isn't she just so cute!

One of the many floats

This float was so cool. We all loved it.

They had made it represent the see gulls coming to Utah to eat all the crickets that were eating all the crops when the pioneer's were here that first summer

The floor was COVERED in crickets. There were so many extra crickets that they were selling them off for $20 a piece. :) No we didn't get one.
More floats
This was a fun float
Hahaha. Just a funny accent

This float was amazing. The cow moved as well as the girl

How to train your dragon was the float for Primary Children's hospital

Real Salt Lake. Utah soccer team

This one I think was my favorite float. 100 years of scouting!

The scout oath

Scout uniforms over time

I love the eagle

And of course you can't forget the BYU float. :)

Maddy and Cameron. Look at Maddy's face What a ham
1 comment:
Wow! I wish I'd known about that parade! That looked awesome! I loved all those floats! Is 'Days of '47' an LDS parade or just merely a Utah parade? That was very cool.
Post a Comment