One of the reasons I like to come to Utah for the summer is all the family things we do and all the festivities. I LOVE them. This is the town celebration...Steel Days. We started the day off with a pancake breakfast put on by the High School Marching band then on to the parade.
Here's Maddy going through my purse looking for a treat.
Isn't she cute?
My family. Here you see James, Braydon. my brother, my mom, my dad Kaycee and my nephews Hunter and Brent

Here we have my sister Whitney, Matthew, and my brother in Law Alex as well as his sister Tiffany

We had to get up early to make it the breakfast so Cole took a little nap before the parade started. :)

Matthew got to break a board again this year

He loves doing it. :)

My cute little niece Cameron

My home town. American Fork , Utah!

Here come the marching band. I once was a member of this band and VERY proud of it!!!!

A.F. High school Marching Band

Maddy being silly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment