First off I need to say that these are not all the Crandall cousins. I did take pictures of them all but at one point I was looking through the pictures on my camera and accidentally hit the delete button. BUT..... I hit the delete ALL button and before I knew it the pictures were gone. All gone. :( Also these are the cousins that live in Abu Dabi
Any way here is Matthew playing a game with his Uncle Hirepan.

Aunt Lanae with Kaycee and Gracie

Baby Milo

Vivian and Maddy. They hit it off from the very first.

I mean really hit it off. :)

They were hugging each other ALL night long. It was so cute.

Aunt Tawna with Maddy and Vivian

Aunt Tawna is Vivian's mommy. Maddy REALLY liked Aunt Tawna as well.

Cute little Liam

Aunt Brandallyn, Cole, Uncle Hirepan, James and Gracie playing skip-bo

Aunt Bethany and Kaycee

Aunt Bethany, Kaycee and Cole

At one point of the night Maddy crawled up on Uncle Jacobs (Ben's younger brother) lap for some snuggles. So cute. I think Maddy was missing her daddy and Jake looks a lot like Ben.

I couldn't believe how snugly she was with Jake that night. :) Super cute

Cute little Vivian.
No comments:
Post a Comment