Monday, August 2, 2010

American Fork Canyon

After the parade we went up American Fork Canyon for the day. This is right above Aspen Grove. There is still snow! :)
Cole, my niece Ales and MaddyMy brother the fireman, trying to get the fire started. He is even in the shirt I gave him for his birthday. :)
Fires going
The kids climbing up the side of the mountain
Silly Maddy
Kaycee up close and personal! :)My brother Eric and his wife AmberPoor Cameron was pooed out!
James
Matthew
-K- these look a large and normal sized marshmallows but they are not. The smaller one is a large marshmallows, the kind you make rice crispys with and the other is a gigantic marshmallows. :)
They are called campfire marshmallow's.Check out that thing in a smores!

Matthew didn't want me to take his picture. :)Cole really was happy. I promise. :)
Draegan sleep most of the time. :)

1 comment:

What I Did Today said...

We just went camping in Utah this past week as well and also ate some of those giant marshmallows in our s'mores. YUM!!!