Today was a busy day. The lawn needed to be mowed in the worst way. Ben was at work so I decided to go mow it. Well as I was finishing up my neighbor was on a bike ride with his kids and stopped by to say hi. They asked why I was mowing the lawn and I said because Ben was at work and that I liked to mow the lawn. I really do. Its great exercise and pushing the lawn mower really isn't mush heavier then pushing the double stroller. Any way David tells his son that this is the kind of women he needs to find and marry. So I say "what, someone that will do
your work as well as hers?" Now mind you Luke is 6. Luke looks at me dead serious and says "so what does Ben do around here any way." Dave and I just looked at each other and laughed. Hahahaha!
1 comment:
haha!
Post a Comment