Thursday, September 3, 2009

Matthews b-day

Matthew turned 8 on Aug 30th. Wow I cant believe he is 8. For his friends party on Aug 29th we had a movie day. Matthew wanted to watch "Madagascar 2" eat pizza, chips, cookies, candy and popcorn. Yummy. It was nice to send everyone home after they sugar hi. :)
Here is Matthew with his best friend Daniel

Matthews friends at the party

Matthew the birthday boy

What Matthew wanted for dinner. Taco salad

Matthew with the gifts form the family. A Wii game Thrill ville and Ice breakers

Matthews family cake. He wanted a do-nut cake and said that the pink frosted kind at Shipleys was the best. So that's what I made. I cooked the cake in a bunt pan and then frosted it pink. Silly boy! O ya the best part was after I made the cake he told me he wanted to be a do-nut eater. Aka a cop. Hahaha

Getting ready to blow out the candles
Blowing them out.

Matthew LOVES money. This is from Mr. Gary and Mrs. Sharon. I think he liked this gift the best of all.

No comments: