Sunday, September 13, 2009

9-11 remembered

On September 11th 2009 the elementary school here that the kids attend honored ALL the hero's of our every day life's. In attendance that day for the assembly were, fire fighters, police men EMS and a red cross rep. It was put together well and I think the kids really learned from it.
Here is a picture of a fire truck outside of the school

Reps from the EMS and fire department

Reps from the red cross and the police department.

There was a question and answer part of the program. Here is a fireman answering a question. Look at his bold head. All but 1 fireman there that day were bold. I know my brother shaves his head. He says the helmets pull his hair. :)

I caught this picture as I was walking out of the school I thougth it was pretty cool.

No comments: