Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back at the pool

Yesterday Ben and I took the kids to the pool here in our community. It was a very warm day and the temp of the pool was perfect.
Here are all 5 kids enjoying the water

Maddy ready to go swimming for the first time ever. I love this swim suit. I found it at Dillard's last year, on the clearance rack of cource, right after I found out she was a girl. Got it for cheap, cheap, cheap. Gotta love it

Cole was so excited to go swimming.

Here is Kaycee showing me her cannon ball. :) To bad the water is only 2 feet deep and she jumped in straight leg.

Maddy's great escape. She sure trys hard when she wants t get out of that seat. :)

Yes even I got in the pool with the kids.

Matthew debating if he wanted to go down the slide or not. He went down 3 times but didn't like it at all. I'm not sure why he keep going down the darn thing.

James on the other hand LOVED the new slide. This is the first summer in like 3 years we have has a slide at the pool. The last one broke and we have waited a looooong time to get this one put in.

Maddy chillen on her water seat. She LOVED the water.

Kaycee and James holding on to the side of the pool.

Ben got in the pool as well. He took Maddy for a little "boat" ride while I stayed with Cole

All in all it was a fun first day back at the pool.

3 comments:

Cyndie said...

Maddy looks just like a little you! I think more so then the rest of your kids! She is so cute!!

Ines said...

Looks like a blast. My kids all of a sudden don't want to go to the pool any more. They think they're too cool, or something. Love your summer background!

erika said...

We been spending alot more time in the pool since we move here (tx).Don't just love your cute little fishies.