Saturday, May 16, 2009

Make overs

Sarah and I won the make overs for Enrichment night. We got a cut, color, style, and clothing. I love how they turned out. It was a very fun Enrichment night. When I get the pictures of the actually night I will post them.
Picture #1 Me before the cut.

Me after the cute. So cute!

The back of my hair

Sarah before the cut and style

Sarah After the cut, style and color. The color didn't really work the way Wendy wanted it to. I think it still turned out super cute. She cut off 11 inches and donated it to "Locks of Love" Go Sarah

Side view of Sarah's new due

Wendy also did a virtual make over on the Bishop. I think he looks very handsome as a red head. :)

This is what I wore. Here is the front view. A lady in our ward who was once a model came over and dressed me. I had the skirt and she bought me the shirt. I think It worked out perfectly.

Back view of the outfit.

Like I said I will post more pictures of the make overs later on. I am waiting for Sarah's sister in law to post them so I can picture steal them. :) The next post will have the out fit Sarah wore that night. She looked great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great, that is a wonderful haircut on you. And wow Sarah really cut her hair that short, she totally looks great.

Ann Mitchell said...

Your hair is dang cute!

erika said...

How fun & sassy!