This pillow case is Matthews. At first he wanted the pillow case to be soccer. Then he saw the money material. Is this a look into the future? I hope so. :)
The kids obviously picked out a baseball theme for James' pillow case. Go figure. :)
Cole was choosing between two different patterns. Both were about dogs. He ended up picking this one. I like this material better then the other. The other was cute but it was only little paw prints.
Kaycee picked this very cute pattern. Its all sparkly and everything.
While there picking out the material I didn't think of the coast. A yard of this cotton fabric really isn't that expensive. But when you start adding it up it is kinda pricey. Not to bad though. But the best of all was the smile and giddiness of the kids after the pillow cases were made. It was worth every penny. :)

4 comments:
They look awesome way to go. This is such a good idea I will have to to this with my kids too. :)
You're such a good mom! How fun and they look great! I'd be giddy too.
That's a cool idea. I will have to work up my nerve and try it out. They turned out really cute.
Wow! you are crafty.
I wish I could sew.
Post a Comment