Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Pictures

This is the front lawn of the middle school here by our house. It has turned into a field of morning glory. So last Saturday I decided to take the kids over and take their pictures. It was a lot of fun and I got some great pictures. Here ate all the kiddos Cole, James. Maddy, Kaycee and Matthew
Maddy in the flowers.
I absolutely love this shot of Kaycee
Our girls, Kaycee and Maddy
Our boys. Matthew, Cole and James
James
Cole
Matthew
James' shoes after walking in the morning glory. Look at all the pollen.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are great pictures. Are those really called morning glorys? I've always called them buttercups (the little pink flowers)

The Crandall Clan said...

Yes Amy they are called Morning Glory and in Utah they are concitered a weed. Though I have seen seed packets for them. :)

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! You did better than any studio could have done. :)

Pratt Bratts said...

I love these pictures!!!!!

Ines said...

I can't wait to see some flowers around here. So far it's been snow, snow, snow...

erika said...

I love spring.
But If I was there,I would be sneeze alot.

TeresaL said...

awesome pictures & very cute kids!